Bowood House and Gardens
Home of the Marquis and Marchioness of Lansdowne.
Opens from 1st April – 1st November 2020. 11:00am – 6:00pm last admissions 5:00pm.
Discover the rich and fascinating history of Bowood House and the Lansdowne family, set within 100 acres of beautifully landscaped ‘Capability’ Brown Parkland. Surrounding the Georgian House is the Italian-inspired Terrace Garden, the Private Walled Gardens and the herbaceous border, all radiating colour throughout the seasons. Children will be thrilled with the adrenaline-fuelled Adventure Playground featuring a life size pirate ship to a soft play area for the younger children.
DAY TICKET PRICES for 2020
- Adult (aged 17+) £13.50
- Young Adult (aged 13-16) £11.25
- Senior Citizen (60+ years) £11.25
- Junior (7 to 12 years) £10.25
- Child (aged 2-6 years) £8.25
- Family Ticket 1 (2 adults & 1 child under 12) £33.25
- Family Ticket 2 (2 adults & 2 children under 12) £40.50
- Family Ticket 3 (2 adults & 3 children under 12) £48.00
- All visitors with disabilities and their carers/assistants are charged at half the normal admission rate.
Unfortunately, only assistance dogs are permitted inside the Grounds of Bowood House & Gardens. Students are charged at our normal group rates.
For more information please visit www.bowood.org